Swimming Pool Information
Albany Swimming Pool Information
The City Swimming Pool at Webb Park is located at 900 N. Railroad St.
For information or to schedule an event, contact Sunny Cleveland at 325-762-0143.
Regular Pool Schedule:
Monday through Saturday: 12:30pm – 5:30pm Sunday: 2pm – 5pm
Tuesday Night: Family Night – 6pm – 8pm. Cost is $1.00 per person.
Private Parties may be booked after regular pool hours.
*Will be available for Saturday and Sunday rental through September.
You are not allowed to bring food and drinks into the pool area. Refreshments are available at the Concession Stand. Restrooms with dressing areas are located in the pool house.
- Individual Day Swim: $2.50 per person;
- Season Passes: Individual – $50.00; Family (same household) – $100.00
Driving Directions: From Hwy. 180 in Albany, turn west on Railroad Street (Higginbotham Brothers warehouse will be on the corner as you turn. There’s also a light brown sign with arrows to: “City Park, SR Ballpark, Youth Center, Swimming Pool”). Go up the hill on Railroad Street to the end of the street. The pool parking lot will be at the end of the street.
Private Parties: A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to be paid before a date and time will be reserved. Renters will be responsible for damages or cleaning costs in excess of the $25 deposit.
Contact Sunny Cleveland at 325-762-0143 for more information.
- $50.00 per hour – maximum of one 2-hour party on Wednesdays and Thursdays; Maximum of two 2-hour parties on Fridays and Saturdays.
Private Party Hours: 30 minutes after the pool closes.
- Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 6pm – 8pm
- Fridays and Saturdays – 6pm – 8pm and 8:30pm – 10:30pm
Saturday Morning – 10am-12pm
- NO PRIVATE PARTIES WILL BE SCHEDULED ON SUNDAYS. (Reserved for rain-outs/bad weather)
Pool Managers: John Stockdale and Sunny Cleveland